Happy Easter


Fox on shed

It's been raining so hard every day, it's difficult to believe this is Easter. Everything has come out at the same time and the pond is always full - a good thing, but I'd really like to see if it's truly mended. I like the fact that it had lots of frogspawn. Whether any of it will end up with tiny frogs, I have to wait and see. I doubt it somehow. 

The foxes go up and rest on the shed roof in the odd half hour when the sun has come out. Usually just one but occasionally two. They look as thought they are dozing, although they always  keep an eye half open to see what I'm going to do. If I go out into the garden, they are gone like a flash. 

Anyway,  have a good holiday everybody. These are my Easter Eggs this year. 




I didn't remember to order white ones so I've been trying to whiten the very brown  ones I've got, with only half success. Still they were fun to do. I didn't have a theme - or perhaps the theme was to make something that worked with brown eggs. So they are all a bit of a strange mixture. But they were fun to do anyway. 

Happy Easter to one and all.  


Comments

  1. Beautiful eggs ! - love the froggy one especially - and the fish which might be happy to join Marlo each morning in the swimming pool here ! We send you all Happy Easter from Andalusia .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Barty - I especially like the rooster on a brown egg! Happy Easater to you too!!! xx Michael Ann

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment