Red Sun on Saturday




Where I live there often spectacular sunsets on the street side of the house. I  usually miss them because my windows don't face that way. But on Saturday I woke up early and looked out of the garden-facing bedroom window to find a tremendous red sunrise so I rushed for my phone and took a picture. I think everybody in London must have taken pictures too because I have seen wonderful photo sunrises taken in Dulwich and Islington and including blushing grand buildings, roofscapes and  panoramas - much more dramatic than mine. All the same, mine is the only one taken from my garden, so that's going to be the subject of this post. And here it is. I like the way the roseate colour affects the branches and twigs of the trees. 

                          

Comments

  1. Yes - It is a splendid backdrop for the twiggy things !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment