Waiting for the Builders


Everything bundled up together to make room for the scaffolding

The builders are going to do work on the house which has been delayed because of Covid. This means having scaffolding at the back and along our passageway for about a month. So all the plants in pots by the house  have been herded together to make room for the scaffolding. 

There are still some interesting plants among them, but they are not very easy to see at present. I have several plants  waiting to be planted in the garden including an Aster 'Monch', to take the place of the one that died last winter and a Salvia Jezebel that I saved with a small cutting from one in the street, (the main plant was removed immediately afterwards). I have one in the garden and a cutting from that so I hope it will survive.  

                                                                                                                                                                                  Aster 'Monch'  

          
Salvia 'Jezebel'
The robin, which I think must be very young, comes up every time I work in the garden and takes worms from right  next to me. The robin and the fox are the friendliest things in the garden at the moment. 



I found a branch with raindrops on it which I hope will show up here. 



Comments