The Garden in October


The autumn tree from my bus stop is looking spectacular at the moment. I have to wait a longish time for one of the buses and the waiting is made much easier by this tree. 

There are still quite a lot of flowers out in the garden. All the tall sedums are still flowering, changing to darker colours. 

Sedums

The cyclamen I wrote about some time ago are still doing splendidly. They are so tiny and make such a good show. 

Cyclamen 1 

Cyclamen 2 


Cyclamen  3

I still have a few of the pink buddleia I planted last year, but I think I need some more to attract butterflies. There have been so few butterflies this year, just the all-eating small white.

Small pink buddleja, I think I need another one as well
                                               
I still have autumn raspberries growing. I always eat a few when I walk past.

Autumn raspberries

Autumn raspberries


Comments

  1. Thank you Barty, Raspberries look delicious X Gabriel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also have cyclamen ,sedum and raspberries and lots of white butterflies so it was good to catch sight of a red admiral and a comma the other day !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment